Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Designer at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is hiring an UX Designer to craft creative interactions for digital experiences, from entertaining AR experiences at the airport and 4D experiences, to VR versions of Colombian islands, car launches driven by Voice UI, robotic krakens and more.
You're an experienced digital experience enthusiast who challenges industry standards on how people interact with technology. As a master of multiple mediums, you have psychic vision for choosing the right medium in the context of small-scale or larger-than-life projects. While spearheading multiple projects, you know how to map out the right strategy as well as value the story we want to tell to fully immerse the user in the experience.
What Are We Looking For?
A senior team member to pass the torch of knowledge and experience to the juniors by guiding and supporting them on multiple projects. Shaping the most creative solutions for innovative projects.
Do you have a least five years of experience at the highest international level? Are you confident in working with A-list brands? Do you have experience in taking the lead in a project? Can you carry a project to an even higher level? Then let’s interact - keep on reading!
You Breathe the Following
- In this Hilversum-based position, you'll build stunning micro and macro interactions to translate the most complex user flow into a smooth user experience, pushing concepts and ideas from Creative Monks to new heights.
- Together with a Creative and Visual Designer, you'll shape experiences from scratch.
- You'll surprise us with your crazy but genius contributions to the most innovative projects.
- You're not only a tech-savvy mastermind but you can also interface with people on a human level. With your interpersonal skills and positive vibes, you'll collaborate well with your colleagues to make the projects happen while making them fun.
- You're pumped to push the boundaries of technology, such as applying VR to real-time installations to create 5D experiences.
- You'll create prototypes to test your hypothesis of the perfect interaction and bring your ideas to life.
- You follow up on your projects with design or development teams in order to see if the user experience is still optimal and you’re flexible enough to adjust plans where needed.
- You master the Monk mentality: ALWAYS make sh*t more awesome in the time given. We expect everyone here to step up.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It?
As an UX Designer at MediaMonks, you’ll work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in twelve locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 1000 Monks and counting. In addition to this poetic symmetry, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production platform in any field and market.
If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. We’re also keen to see some actual work in the form of a VR/AR project, interactive installation project or any other work that you think will showcase your talent. So please share your best creative thinking with us.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job
- You have 5+ years experience in designing interactive digital products from creative concept to production.
- You know Sketch, Google products and the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand.
- You’re familiar with prototyping tools like Marvel, XD or Origami.
- You know how to design across a wide variety of mediums: mobile apps, websites, digital/physical controls, room-scale displays, AR/VR, voice user interfaces
- You can clearly articulate the process, approach, and impact of your design in verbal and visual presentation.
- You can make sense of seemingly cryptic briefs and aren't afraid to ask questions to help better-define what needs to be done in the first place.
- You’re meticulous in your process and have an eagle-eye for detail.
- You’re confident in communicating in English at the highest international level and have the ability to clearly present your well-crafted work to clients, whether it’s in face-to-face meetings or sending well made and clear documentation.
- A degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Computer Science, Psychology or related field is rad.
- Experience working with or at a creative or production agency.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897