Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Designer at MediaMonks SF
Our new monastery in San Francisco is hiring a UX Designer to craft a variety of award-winning work for A-list clients. As one of the first UX Designers to join MediaMonks in San Francisco, you’ll spearhead our local UX together with our UX Director. Working as part of a small-star team of Monks, you’ll help to bring about projects big and small — from digital campaigns and ecommerce platforms to interactive experiences and mobile products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Representing UX team in SF, you’ll be devising and designing the user experience for a diverse array of projects.
- You’ll bring fresh ideas to tables around the Bay Area, putting a spin on content and interaction concepts to elevate user experiences to new heights.
- You’ll employ your expert knowledge of UX design to shape the right process and approach for every project.
- You’re responsible for fleshing out the exact workings of the experience to bring our projects to the point of production.
- Gathering and generating insights, you’ll propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of a project.
- You’ll be creating flows, wireframes and prototypes like there’s no tomorrow, laying the functional foundation for our visual designers.
- You’ll write detailed briefings for our global team of visual designer and produce lean documentation on features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
- You’ll create presentations that clearly lay out our UX thinking and process to clients and coworkers alike.
- Your ultimate goal is to bring about great user experiences that also meet the commercial and creative goals of the project.
Join our SF Monastery
Eager to join us on MediaMonks’ third (ad)venture in the U.S? We’d love to hear from you. At MediaMonks, you’ll work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting.
Beyond benefits like a healthcare package and a 401(k), you’ll get to be part of a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. We’ll give you an unlimited supply of award-winning projects, A-OK coffee, and a one-of-a-kind company culture — characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. Thirsty? Let’s meet for a drink.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Any questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- For this mid-level position, we’re looking for a UX Designer with 3+ years of experience working in digital advertising or product development at a high, international level.
- We’re searching for someone who’s skilled in the art of user experience design and equally passionate about usability.
- Beyond UX excellence, your portfolio demonstrates solid research, troubleshooting, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- You’re well-versed in interaction and user-centric design and keep up-to-date with the latest UX developments, trends, fads and innovations.
- You know Sketch and G Suite like the back of your hand and are no stranger to prototyping tools such as Marvel.
- You’re experienced in gathering the right information and teasing out the user and business requirements together with our clients and teams.
- You can flesh out a product’s structure and flow in no time and present it in crystal-clear diagrams.
- You can create decks that clearly communicate our UX thinking as both your clients and coworkers will be located all over the world.
- You know how to sell UX designs to colleagues and clients alike, and ideally have experience running workshops and presentations.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508