Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Designer at MediaMonks SH
☰ Hamburger lovers and haters, MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for a Mandarin and English speaking User Experience Designer to work on a big platform project for an equally big client.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Shanghai-based position, you’ll create UX designs as part of a dedicated project team.
- You’ll help to shape the platform by bringing fresh ideas to the table, putting a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- You’ll produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, user flows and
- prototypes, shaping these from scratch as well as completing those already in the works.
- You create crystal-clear briefings for our visual designers and produce lean documentation of
- features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600+ Monks worldwide.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It?
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. But please don’t, and send us your portfolio instead.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- You have experience working as a UX Designer at a high, international level.
- You speak Mandarin and English.
- You know Sketch, Google products and the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand.
- You’re familiar with prototyping tools like Marvel and Framer.
- You can create clear decks that effectively communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- Based on your experience and expertise, you can literally tell why a user experience is good or
- bad, and explain what needs to be achieved to make it (even) better.
- In our line of business, there’s a little surprise around every corner, but with your creative
- problem-solving skills you can tackle each and everyone of ‘em.
- You’re fascinated by how people interact with technology in practice.
- You’re knowledge about interaction and customer-centric design.
- You’re always up-to-date with the latest (design) trends and innovations.
- You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
- You are flexible and agile and willing to put in the hours, time and dedication to make each project you work on a success.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897