Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Designer at MediaMonks SH
☰ Hamburger lovers and haters, MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking User Experience Designer to tackle a range of digital products and platforms for one of China’s biggest international brands.
Role & Responsibilities
● At our Shanghai office, you’ll be joining a dedicated team of Monks that works alongside our international offices to produce high-end work for a top-name client.
● You’ll help to shape our digital platforms and products by bringing fresh ideas to the table, elevating the user experience to new heights.
● You’ll bring fresh ideas to tables around China, putting a spin on content and interaction concepts to elevate user experiences to new heights.
● You’ll employ your expert knowledge of UX design to shape the right process and approach for every project.
● You’re responsible for fleshing out the exact workings of the experience to bring our projects to the point of production.
● Gathering and generating insights, you’ll propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of a project.
● You’ll be creating flows, wireframes and prototypes like there’s no tomorrow, laying the functional foundation for our visual designers.
● You’ll write detailed briefings for our global team of visual designer and produce lean documentation on features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
● You’ll create presentations that clearly lay out our UX thinking and process to clients and coworkers alike.
● Your ultimate goal is to bring about great user experiences that also meet the commercial and creative goals of the project.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It? At MediaMonks, you’ll work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. You’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving-(and-growing) company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market.
You’ll get to be part of a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. We’ll give you an unlimited supply A-OK coffee, and a one-of-a-kind company culture — characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. Thirsty? Let’s meet for a drink.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
● For this position, we’re looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking UX Designer who is experienced in creating digital products and experience at a high, international level.
● You know Sketch like the back of your hand and are no stranger to prototyping tools such as Marvel.
● You can create decks that clearly communicate our UX thinking to our clients and coworkers.
● You’re well-versed in interaction and user-centric design and keep up-to-date with the
latest UX developments, trends, fads and innovations.
● You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
● You’re open to feedback and eager to go the extra mile for every milestone.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897