Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Director for MediaMonks MX
Our Mexico Monastery is looking for an English speaking, experienced UX Director to be the dedicated lead for one of the world's leading technology brands. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating and applying strategic UX design thinking to deliver award-winning work for products, platforms, brand campaigns, and more.
- Lead and oversee all phases of UX work in the area of UX support and partners products portfolio, and contribute to corporate UX design standards and framework.
- Lead across research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing, and implementation.
- You’ll steer the vision of platforms by bringing fresh ideas to the table, putting a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You’ll propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- You’ll produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, user flows and prototypes, shaping these from scratch as well as completing those already in the works.
- You lead by example, always perfect the tiniest details and inspire by your passion. Clients can see this too and will flock to collaborate with you.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a vibrant and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to adjectives. If your skills at work and play are of equal greatness, we’d love to hear from you. However, let your work speak first by sending us your work examples.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking to hire someone with 10 years of experience in UX design, with at least 2 years of Director-level experience. Global experience is strongly preferred.
- You know Sketch, Google products and the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand. You’re familiar with prototyping tools like Marvel and Framer.
- You have a strong philosophy on leadership, and you enjoy mentoring and fostering growth of junior team members. You know how to empower and lead without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- You are humble enough to always listen and learn from users, clients and teammates - but you also have a highly developed sense of taste, and know-how to sell it.
- As part of a global company operating as one team across time zones, you can successfully collaborate at a distance.
- You understand the process and politics of production inside out and know when to be pragmatic if that’s what it takes to keep things moving.
- You’re fascinated by how people interact with technology in practice, and you’re always up-to-date with the latest (design) trends and innovations.
- You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail and have great problem-solving skills.
- In short, you are somebody even experienced UX designers can learn from.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508