Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Generalist & User Researcher at MediaMonks NY
☰ Hamburger lovers and haters, our New York office has an exciting position for a User Experience Generalist with 1–3 year of experience in UX research and design.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this generalist position, you’ll do UX research and design at various points of the UX production process.
- On the one hand, this job is about doing research into users, markets, trends, technologies and data analytics using a variety of lean methodologies.
- On the other, you put research into practice by turning science into spot-on UX concepts designs that meet real user needs, as well as the needs of our clients.
- Working on multiple projects at once, you’ll help to shape experiences from scratch and will also support projects in the making.
- In addition to research, you’ll do data analysis and provide advice on trends, user groups, industries and competitors to ensure we’re creating solutions that meet the actual needs of our target audience.
- Working in support of our Strategy and Design Monk, you’ll help to turn the creative framework into an actual framework for producing an outstanding user experience.
- You’ll test the viability of our concepts, conducting user research to validate target audience needs, and usability tests to validate design decisions.
- You constantly bring fresh ideas to the table and can put a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- You’ll help to pinpoint and solve problems by developing personas, user journeys, flows, wireframes and prototypes.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It?
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. Beyond benefits like a healthcare package and a 401(k), you’ll get an awesome pack of talented coworkers and a one-of-a-kind company culture. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- You have proven experience working as a UX designer, researcher, strategist or generalist, having hands-on experience with high-end websites, mobile applications and other digital products.
- You can work with Sketch, Google Suite, Adobe CS, and are familiar with prototyping tools such as Marvel and Framer.
- You can create decks that clearly communicate our UX thinking as both your clients and coworkers will be located all over the world.
- You’re a self-starter who can excel independently as well as part of a team.
- You’re able to quickly ramp up on new products, features and technologies.
- In our line of business, there’s a little surprise around every corner, but with your creative problem-solving skills you can tackle each and everyone of ‘em.
- With working knowledge of behavioral statistics, you have proven experience with a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, conducting and distilling findings from analytics, user interviews, focus groups, and ethnographic studies.
- You’re experienced crafting user interview scripts and leading sessions, excelling with in-person usability testing techniques as well as with remote user-testing methods.
- Having a degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Computer Science, Psychology or a related field of study is rad, but not required.
- Ideally, you’re keen to (further) specialize in new areas of UX enabled by AR, VR, ML, AI and voice technology.
- If you’re experienced working with or at a creative or production agency, that would be amazing.
- The same goes for any experience you may have with producing lean documentation of interactions, features, and functionalities to instruct designers, animators and developers.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897