Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Strategist at MediaMonks HILV
Our Hilversum office is seeking a results-oriented UX Strategist with a knack for digital products and ecomm platforms. In this mid-level role, you’ll work directly together with our clients and creative teams to run workshops and extract the foundational insights for big brand sites, apps and other digital platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a UX Strategy Monk at MediaMonks, you bring top-notch digital-thinking
- You’ll work as part of our Hilversum team that operates alongside our other offices as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600+ Monks worldwide
- Spending your time between clients and coworkers, you help to set up new projects for success on behalf of the world’s leading brands and businesses
- You lay the groundwork for long-term projects, strategically defining the scope and shaping the briefs that inform our creative and production teams
- You’ll work closely together with our Monks to help devise the user experience for a wild array of projects, by doing original research, strategic planning and extracting the key insights and requirements
- You’ll be closely involved in both the pitching for new projects and the strategic development of running projects from beta to alpha and beyond
- You create strategic UX proposals that help clients achieve their business goals by realising more of their digital potential
- You’ll lead workshops to capture the key user, business and technical requirements for new projects, defining the project’s scope and success (KPIs
- You carry out user tests, competitive audits, user interviews, doing survey analysis, creating target-audience personas, mapping user journeys and creating sitemaps
- You apply best practices from the fields of user and market research to pinpoint the sweet spot between user and business needs as well as a project’s technical requirements
- You’ll work together with internal and external stakeholders to get projects in the right place at the right time for the right reasons, grounding insights and validating ideas
- You ensure our solutions are scalable, worthwhile and capable of becoming a sustained success
If your strategies are as thoughtful as your motivation, we’d like to meet you to tell you more about our super-fast-moving but easy-going company and the things we love outside work, including winter sports. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, A+ colleagues and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, celebrated through all the awards.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.
- For this role, we’re looking to hire someone with 3+ years of high-level experience devising successful UX strategies for high-profile clients.
- Your portfolio demonstrates superior process, research and problem-solving skills, along with a talent for presentation.
- In addition to English, you speak the language of business and technology: you understand how to make a case and sell people on an idea.
- You can sketch and effectively present our ideas and solutions using Sketch, Adobe CS and G Suite.
- You have a knack for creating clear and actionable strategy proposals, free of needless jargon and empty words, going beyond the obvious, and never slipping into the pitfall of bullshit.
- You’re a hands-on practitioner, not afraid of sitemaps, experience maps and block diagrams, always eager to get your hands dirty and help shape both the briefs and actual UX design work.
- You have functional research skills and know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of digital products and platforms.
- Your critical understanding of digital media and its users enables you to ask the right questions to better-define what needs to be achieved in the first place.
- You care deeply about effect because you value people’s time more than anything in the world; your great sense of empathy allows you to propose user-centric solutions.
- You can provide UX leadership for colleagues and clients alike as a go-to person for best practices and new developments in the field of UX and product design.
- Months-long projects do not scare you, and you find no job too small for a rounded and grounded UX strategy.
- You’re a self starter, quick to spot opportunities with a client and act on it with the wider team to develop tangible results.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508