Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Team Lead at MediaMonks
We are looking for an experienced User Experience Designer to help lead our local UX team. As an all-round UX designer, you have the confidence and credentials to contribute to the strategic development of the projects and products MediaMonks produces for major advertising agencies and their brands. We are looking for someone passionate about devising excellent user experiences and skilled in the art of usability and interaction design.
UX designs are the blueprints that shape how our projects will come to life in design and development. Alongside our project frontline of producers, creatives and designers, you help to shape these from the start. Instead of a few big corporate enterprises a year, your expertise in UX design will be called upon for multiple fast-paced projects.
At our budding BA office, you join an established mid-size team that works on digital projects big and small — from digital platforms and interactive campaigns to watch faces and display ads. As part of MediaMonks, you are part of a global production company that currently operates as one office in eight locations with an in-house team of 450 Monks worldwide.
About the Role
- In this position, you lead a local UX team that is responsible for developing the exact workings and flows to bring projects to the point of production through sitemaps, wireframes, and user journeys.
- You employ your knowledge of UX design and the ruling software to develop the right process and approach for every project, supporting the team in being smarter in their work.
- Your competitive audits, user insights and broad knowledge of UX and UI design will help to lay the foundation upon which great work can be built.
- The job is as much about enhancing usability as it is about producing emotional response through (mobile) interaction patterns and new forms of navigation.
- The ultimate goal is to mastermind great user experiences that also meet the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- We are looking for a seasoned UX Designer with 5+ years of experience in a client-facing capacity. Someone with the qualifications and ambition to assume a leading role within our BA concept and design department.
- You have a demonstrated ability to translate creative concepts into functional UX designs. You know how to gather the right information and tease out the key user requirements in collaboration with the client.
- You can make sense of seemingly cryptic briefs and aren't afraid to ask questions to help better-define what needs to be done in the first place.
- You understand the nature of digital platforms and their users and know how these two interface in practice.
- In this bottleneck role, strong English communication skills are as important as seniority in UX design. We need someone who can work across teams and time zones and can lead projects as well as people.
- This position role requires solid skills in wireframing software like OmniGraffle and Sketch.
- Finally, you are able to occasionally produce interactive prototypes with tools such as InVision or Pixate.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
Profile updated 8 June 2016.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897