Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
UX Team Lead at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking User Experience Designer to lead our local UX team.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll join a dedicated team that crafts digital projects big and small — from digital campaigns and ecommerce platforms to interactive experiences and mobile applications.
- As a Lead UX Monk, you head up our local UX team which is responsible for designing the exact workings of the user experience to bring our projects to the point of production.
- You’ll employ your expert knowledge of UX design to organize the right process and approach for every project.
- You’ll bring fresh solutions to the table and put a positive a spin on content and interaction concepts to elevate user experiences to new heights.
- Together with the team, you’ll produce high-quality deliverables spanning from wireframes, sitemaps and user flows to interactive prototypes.
- You’ll create presentations that clearly lay out our UX thinking and process to clients and coworkers alike.
- The ultimate goal is to bring about great user experiences that also meet the commercial and creative goals of the project.
Come Lead our BA UX Team
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you feel like looking after our UX projects, people and processes in BA, we’d love to interface with you to tell you more about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and hands-down best-ever (vegan) asados.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this position, we’re looking to hire a seasoned UX Designer who’s capable and confident in leading a fast-growing team in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re ready to take team-lead responsibilities, helping our UX projects, people and processes get better through feedback, leadership and mentorship.
- You’re fluent in Spanish, English, and UXD.
- You know Sketch and G Suite like the back of your hand and are no stranger to prototyping tools such as Marvel.
- You’re well-versed in interaction and user-centric design and keep up-to-date with the latest UX developments, trends, fads and innovations.
- Beyond UX excellence, your portfolio demonstrates solid research, troubleshooting, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- You’re experienced in gathering the right information and teasing out the user and business requirements together with our clients and teams.
- You know how to sell UX designs to colleagues and clients alike, and ideally have experience running workshops and presentations.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897