Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Video Editor & Animator at MediaMonks Singapore
As MediaMonks is building up to a great 2020, we are hiring hybrid Video Editors & Animators for our Singapore office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of a dedicated client team, you’ll edit and animate pre-roll videos in one of the featured languages for a top-name (and top-secret) brand.
- Important people have calculated that the job is two-thirds basic editing and one-third basic animation.
- You’ll cut down original content to create the most compelling short format assets you could possibly come across in the biggest video-sharing platforms on earth.
- The animation part of the job constitutes a mix of original motion graphics work and creating equally awesome animations based on existing assets.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in 25 locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 1500+ Monks and counting.
- This means you’ll be able to team up with some of the most talented people in the industry to enhance projects and hone your editing and animation skills.
- You will be required to do an edit/animation test before going to the interview stage.
- You’re fluent in English and able to translate briefs and copy into flawless pieces of work.
- You’re experienced working in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- You can deliver tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You can cut down videos to different lengths and formats while retaining its original spirit.
- When it comes to animation, you know how to do the basics right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
- You can work independently and excel as part of a team, skilfully sharing your progress, problems and pitfalls with the team alongside your favourite GIFs.
At MediaMonks, there is always potential for growth and enough work to get you well beyond Gladwell’s 10,000 hours, if you believe that stuff. You’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and outings.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
According to the Singapore tripartite standards, we will prioritise people that are Singaporeans and PRs. Apart from that it will help if you are already living in the +65.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675