Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Video Editor/Animator in-house at client in Monterrey
MediaMonks is looking for a multi-talented video content specialist, skilled and experienced in all kinds of visual assets, to work with, at, and for our client located in Monterrey.
This creative individual will handle production of all our client’s marketing content. As the most senior creative on the team, our Video Editor/Animator will also coach and provide oversight for junior staff within the client’s own internal production studio.
- In this senior-level role, you will produce quality assets for our client’s social channels, website and events.
- You are responsible for creating creative concepts and helping coordinate the production; video production, photography, tutorials, …
- Working alongside the Head of Studio, you make sure our content is in line with the communication objectives.
- Pixel perfectness is paramount. You safeguard quality at all times.
- You look after the execution of the art direction and help to improve the work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices, and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet our standards.
- You are always on the lookout for process efficiencies.
- You have worked with agencies and/or studios for 2+ years
- You have worked on tight schedules.
- You have proven experience in the field of production/assets design and are ready to take on this role with mentor-like responsibilities, helping younger designers get better at their job with constructive feedback.
- You are used to properly organize your files, layers, and folders consistently.
- You are proficient in editing software, After Effects and Photoshop.
- You are great in Illustrator and photo retouching.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process; from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and versioning.
- You can handle repetitive tasks and stay focused.
- You are well versed in documenting and enforcing guidelines.
- You are a clear communicator and are happy to work with people on all professional spectrums.
- You excel on decision making within the visual production context and are comfortable taking the leading responsibility when schedules get tight and delivery gets pressing, making sure the deliverable gets out in time, safeguarding the top-most quality on the output.
- You live in the city of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexicoand are legally allowed to work in México.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675