Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Video Editor at MediaMonks BA
Our global ads & asset division is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking editor to cut together amazing advertising content. If your eye for detail and whether a shot should be extended by just one frame is beyond compare, we’d love to see your portfolio.
About the Role
- In this full-time position, you’ll help to adapt advertising assets for leading brands and businesses such as Uber and HP.
- As part of our global ads & assets divisions, you’ll adapt all kinds of video content from local television commercial to global social media campaigns.
- You’ll adapt masters to all kinds of platforms, lengths and languages, ensuring each and every ad is fit-for-format and looks pixel perfect.
- Adaptation is understood as: Perform adaptation to master videos, such replacing supers & end cards, sound mixing voice-over, adding subtitling
- You make sure deadlines are met and flag the ones that aren’t feasible upfront
- You communicate on a daily base with Project Managers in the MediaMonks ADAPT team, operating from different offices across the Globe
- You can clearly express yourself in English, in writing and orally.
- The life of an editor is one of deadlines and deliveries (and renders that take forever to finish).
- Working with tight deadlines fits you like skinny jeans; you never fail on delivering.
- You can impress under pressure, taking responsibility for your own workload, time management, note-making and feedback-processing, as well as any other actions required to make the work great.
- You can prioritize and problem-solve, not hitting the panic button for any bump in the road.
- You are well-organized when it comes to layers and folders; final_version_v7_def2.mov is your nemesis.
- You’re intimately familiar with the basics of post-production, especially when it comes to animation
Cut to the Chase
Working at MediaMonks means working in a young-minded and super-fast-moving environment. You’ll be surrounded by the nicest people in the industry, and can completely immerse yourself in our culture, parties and acclaimed (vegan-friendly) asados. Down for the job? We’re up for meeting you.
- For this role we’re looking for an English + Spanish-speaking editor with 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
- You have premier Adobe Premiere skills and can also work with After Effects.
- You can look after simple animations, (transition) effects, and designs.
- You can create spot-on localization edits for TV commercials and other types of ads.
- Experience with lip-syncing, updating animated pack shots, Cinema 4D, rendering and/or compositing software is a real plus
- Next to editing, you also know a little about colour grading and sound design to enhance edits for client reviews.
- You can advise the production team on how to shoot videos to facilitate efficient adaptation
- You’re a true team player who’s great with clients and colleagues alike but can also work independently with little guidance.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897