Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Video Editor at MediaMonks LDN
As our London office ramps up to become bigger than Game of Thrones, we’re looking for an Online & Offline Editor to cut amazing pieces of work for TV and digital. If you can see whether a shot should be extended by just one frame with the naked eye, you might be the Editor that was Promised — or the Three-Eyed Raven. Join us for the War for the Dawn by applying for this gig.
About the Role
- In this full-time position, you kill darlings on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and brands as our first dedicated Post Production Monk in the UK.
- Working alongside our post production departments in Amsterdam and Stockholm, you’ll edit and enhance high-end work for top-notch clients such Vodafone, Google and Mondelez.
- You’ll cut your way through terabytes of footage in pursuit of the perfect edit for TVCs, interactive films, VR experiences, 360 projects, and social campaigns.
- You’ll translate raw film into spot-on edits, actualizing the creative vision for the project, making it look even better than our clients and creative teams could have ever imagined.
- We’ll also look for your help in producing case videos for our projects, which includes making digital captures that truly capture the essence of of each project.
- Your work will span from the real to the hyperreal; from the attractive to the interactive.
Join MediaMonks as an Editor
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of A+ colleagues, A-list clients, and A-OK coffee, we’ll have a splendid new office for when you start, fabulous parties and winter sports trips for when you feel like dancing, and a next-gen pension scheme for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have at 2+ years of experience editing high-quality work for high-flying brands.
- You have premier Adobe Premiere skills and can work with After Effects at a high level too.
- You can do the heavy lifting of the offline edit, as well as the nitty-gritty of getting the online perfect.
- You can create spot-on edits for TVCs and other types of linear work, and ideally also have some experience editing nonlinear work for interactive films and (VR) experiences.
- In a perfect world, you’d also know your way around editing 360 footage.
- In addition to editing, you also know a little about colour grading and sound design to enhance edits for client reviews.
- You carry a solid understanding of the entire production process, evidenced by edits that seamlessly fit into our post-production pipeline.
- Working with tight deadlines fits you like skinny jeans: you never fail on delivering.
- You can impress under pressure, taking responsibility for your own workload, time management, note-making and feedback-processing, and any other actions required to make the work great.
- You are well-organized when it comes to layers and folders; final_version_v7_def2.mov is your nemesis.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897