Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Visual Designer (Arabic-reading) at MediaMonks LDN
We are looking to fortify our new Farringdon fortress with a designer who can work wonders with layouts and Arabic type. In this dedicated role, you will spend multiple days per week working on site at the office of our A-list client.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working for one of the world’s most beloved companies — referring to our client, of course — you will be responsible for producing high-end digital content for the Arabic-speaking world.
- You will be adapting and redesigning editorial artwork for Middle Eastern audiences; preparing screenshots to accompany inline imagery, optimizing images for output, and reviewing the work to ensure that content looks and reads perfect.
- You’ll take original artwork and adapt it to new formats, working directly with the client’s asset developers and illustrators.
- When work doesn’t allow itself to be adapted, we’ll rely on you to create original artwork and designs from scratch.
Become Our Visual Designer
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. If you’re looking to do quality work with quality people who know how to party extremely well, apply to join the fun.
- While you don’t have to speak or write Arabic, you need to be able to read it perfectly in order understand and rework Arabic copy and ensure it’s properly formatted and legible across formats.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you’re proficient with designing digital editorial and marketing content.
- You have experience crafting editorial content for online magazines, outlets or other digital content platforms, working wonders with typographic, photographic and illustrated elements.
- Your Photoshop skills are so slick, it looks shopped; if you can also do some retouching, it would give your application a boost.
- You know how to make editorial content engaging and effective for different platforms and users..
- You’re not just a great designer but also a great communicator and problem-solver, someone who enjoys collaborating with others on multiple challenges at once.
- You’re full of ideas and quick to implement them too.
- You also know how to pitch, package and present your design solutions.
- You’re great at organizing your files, layers and folders — even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You can take charge of tasks independently, and can also take on bigger assignments with little supervision.
- Last but not least, you know how to meet your deadlines with lethal precision.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897