Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Visual Product Designer MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for a skilled Product Designer to shape digital products and applications. Your work plays a key role in the projects we produce on behalf of the world’s biggest brands because, as you know, great Product Designers know how to improve the quality of a project beyond its look and feel.
- As a Product Design Monk at MediaMonks, you design digital experiences for the world’s leading agencies and their brands, which we service with dedicated teams across creative disciplines.
- Our Dutch Design Department is a tight-knit group of talented visual artists that work in collaborative teams striving for unparalleled quality and creativity in digital design.
- You will employ your specific problem-solving skills and full stack of product design solutions to design amazing products and apps.
- You will balance your visual and interaction skills to produce elegant solutions, working together with visual designers, animators and developers to bring your designs to fruition.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most prolific production company on the planet, winning awards as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 800 Monks worldwide and counting.
- Grasp the user requirements and client’s business needs, feeding both back into the design process.
- Become the client’s digital product evangelist.
- Translate creative briefs into functional product designs.
- Create design systems that allow for elegant and future-proof designs.
- Translate concepts, UX documentation and user-stories into design solutions for different platforms and devices.
- Ensure aesthetics are harmonized with usability, working side by side with our dedicated UX and visual designers.
- You contribute to most stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wireframing websites (IA) to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- Create original assets and deliverables that meet and exceed client expectations.
Come Own This Position
In return for your deftness and dedication, you’ll get an exciting position with growing responsibilities along with an array of awesome projects, people and prizes. You’ll join a young, successful and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to production. If you’re up for the job and down for our parties and winter sports trips, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in web and app design at a high level, demonstrated by a portfolio of top-notch websites, spanning much of the spectrum between UX, UI and interaction design.
- You’re experienced with sprint-based design and development processes and are keen to work on long-term and ongoing projects, expanding on existing design systems.
- Based on your experience and expertise, you can literally tell whether a user experience is good or bad, and explain what needs to be achieved to make it (even) better.
- You’re able to come up with and present solutions for UX and design challenges alike and bring an obsessive eye for details, from flawed flows to blurry pixels.
- You’re proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Creative Cloud, Sketch — the works, basically — and know how to keep files and layers organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of typography, white space, composition, aspect ratios, column and modular grids and other design fundamentals.
- You’re not afraid to voice your opinions, but know when to pick your battles.
What We’re Wishing For
- You’re able to produce prototypes with tools such as InVision and Pixate.
- You’re familiar with OmniGraffle.
- If your portfolio also demonstrates presentation, research, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, you are awesome.
- You know how to sell your designs to colleagues and clients alike, and ideally even have some experience with giving client presentations.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897