Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Visual QA / QC Specialist at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is in search of a visually-oriented Quality Control Specialist (Mid-Level) to make sure our content campaigns look as promised before they’re released into the wwwild.
About the Role
- As a QC Monk at our award-winning ads & assets division, you use your eagle eye and knowledge of QC methods to assess and ascertain the correct execution of advertising assets such as videos, prerolls, display ads and social content.
- Working from our HQ office, you make sure everything from influential artwork to stellar animations look and perform the way they should on any device.
- You’re the last line of defense before ads and videos are served to the general public, saving your coworkers from potentially embarrassing mistakes.
- Like a broken record (that isn’t broken), you constantly ask: is the design pixel perfect, does it meet guidelines and requirements, does it click, does it log metrics correctly, is the ad legible and easy to interact with?
- Next to testing, you help to better integrate quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure QC methods are tuned to our projects and workload.
- You educate our developers, designers, animators and PMs on best practices and developments in the field, so that you don’t have to point out the obvious.
- You actively study trends and developments to stay up to date with the latest requirements and guidelines in the world of display ads.
Come QC at MM
As a creative Creative Partner to the worlds biggest brands, MediaMonks is trusted with advancing the art of digital ads. This means you’ll be in the unique position of checking the ads before the whole world will see them. Working at MediaMonks also means you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. If you’re up to task, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job.
- You have about 2 years QC-testing experience.
- As MediaMonks produces a wealth of rich media, animations, video ads and static banners, we bank on your ability organise and prioritise your workload to keep on top of your QA game.
- You’re experienced working directly with developers as part of agile projects.
- With an eagle-eye for detail, you make sure visual and functional guidelines are met in every instant.
- Furthermore, you’re able to report issues in detail so that your coworkers can resolve any technical or graphical issues without needing another word.
- Ideally, you have experience working with tools-of-choice such as Asana
- A (basic) understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite would help a lot.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897