Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Visual QA Tester at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is in search of a English-speaking quality assurance tester to take the lead in making sure our work looks as promised on behalf a big international client. If you want to visually vet the work we produce as part of a new, existing and growing client team, we’d love to have a look at your application.
Role & Responsibilities
- Based at our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll be working on a global project together with Monks in other offices.
- As one of the first QA Monks to join the team, you’ll play a key role in setting up the global QA process for a multi-year project.
- You’ll employ you knowledge of manual testing methods to assess and ascertain the correct, visual display of advertising assets such as display ads and social content.
- You ensure that every asset looks the way it should on any browser and device.
- You’re the last line of defense before our work gets served to the general public, saving your coworkers from potentially embarrassing mistakes.
- Like a broken record (that isn’t broken), you constantly ask: is the design pixel perfect, and does it meet guidelines, specs and other requirements?
- You help to better integrate visual quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure our production and testing methods are tuned to the project.
- You help educate our Monks on best practices with regards to versioning and formatting so that more and more assets look perfect from the get-go, reducing everyone’s workload.
Come QA at MM BA
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll join the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 700 Monks and counting. If you want to work as part of a successful and crazy-ambitious company that creative people would kill to work for, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job.
- For this QA role, we’re looking for someone who wants to specialize in visually vetting designs.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant QA-testing experience.
- You feel confident in taking the QA lead on a global, multi-year project.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear feedback and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- With a feel for aesthetics and eagle-eye for technical requirements, you’re experienced in make sure every design looks pixel perfect.
- As we’ll produce a ton of assets for this project, we bank on your ability organise and prioritise your workload to keep on top of your QA game.
- In addition to visual QA skills, you have social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling a big global project in tag team with an international team of Monks.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897