Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Visual QA Tester at MediaMonks Hilversum
MediaMonks is in search of a visually-oriented QA Tester to ensure our digital campaigns look as promised before they’re released into the wwwild. We’re looking for someone to help vet the work we produce for a leading manufacturer in the automotive industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As one of the first QA Monks to join the team, you’ll play a key role in setting up the global QA process for a multi-year project.
- You’ll employ knowledge of manual testing methods to assess and ascertain the correct, visual display of advertising assets such as display ads and social content.
- You ensure that every asset looks the way it should on any browser and device.
- You’re the last line of defense before our work gets served to the general public, saving your coworkers from potentially embarrassing mistakes.
- Like a broken record (that isn’t broken), you constantly ask: is the design pixel perfect, and does it meet guidelines, specs and other requirements?
- You help to better integrate visual quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure our production and testing methods are tuned to the project.
- You help educate our Monks on best practices with regards to versioning and formatting so that more and more assets look perfect from the get-go, reducing everyone’s workload.
Q&A: Why QA at MediaMonks?
Working at MediaMonks means that you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving international company creative people would kill to work for. The range of work you’ll craft tests for will never get boring as we constantly expand into new territories of technology. In addition, you’ll be part of a one-of-a-kind company culture, epic lunches, parties, winter sports and other events, and a next-gen pension fund to get you through the Long Night.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for this role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- For this QA role, we’re looking for someone who wants to specialize in visually vetting designs.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant QA-testing experience.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear feedback, and you know how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- If you’re also proficient in German, this is a huge plus.
- With a feel for aesthetics and eagle-eye for technical requirements, you’re experienced in making sure every design looks pixel perfect.
- As we’ll produce a ton of assets for this project, we bank on your ability to organise and prioritise your workload to keep on top of your QA game.
- In addition to visual QA skills, you have social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling a big global project in tag team with an international team of Monks.
- You’re proficient in working with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- You know your way around Ticket Trackers, preferably Jira/Assembla
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a creative publishing platform, preferably Google DoubleClick Studio
- Experience and proficiency working with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office tools
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508