Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Visual Quality Tester & Analyst at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks is in search of an visually-oriented Quality Assurance Tester to make sure our content campaigns look as promised before they’re released into the wwwild.
About the Role
- As a QA Monk at our award-winning ads & assets division, you use your eagle eye and knowledge of QA methods to assess and ascertain the correct execution of advertising assets such as videos, prerolls, display ads and social content.
- Working from Los Angeles lair, you make sure everything from logos to buttons look the way they should on any device.
- You’re the last line of defense before ads and videos are served to the general public, saving your coworkers from potentially embarrassing mistakes.
- You double check campaigns for functionality issues, technical specs, and the correct implementation of tracking and usability metrics.
- Like a broken record (that isn’t broken), you constantly ask: is the design pixel perfect, does it meet guidelines and requirements, does it click, does it log metrics correctly, is the ad legible and easy to interact with?
- Next to testing, you help to better integrate quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure QA methods are tuned to our projects and workload.
- You educate our developers, designers, animators and PMs on best practices and developments in the field, so that you don’t have to point out the obvious.
- You actively study trends and developments to stay up to date with the latest requirements and guidelines in the world of display ads.
Come QA at MM
As part a DoubleClick Creative Partner, MediaMonks is trusted with advancing the art of digital ads. This means you’ll be in the unique position of testing innovative pieces of work that constantly push the potential of banner creatives. Working at MediaMonks also means you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. If you’re up to task, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job. Please note that we receive 1,000+ applications each month and may fail to get back to you in person, as much as we’d like to.
- With an eagle-eye for detail, you make sure visual and functional guidelines are met in every instant.
- As MediaMonks produces a wealth of rich media, video ads and static banners, we bank on your ability organise and prioritise your workload to keep on top of your QA game.
- Furthermore, you’re able to report issues in detail so that your coworkers can resolve any technical or graphical issues without needing another word.
- Similarly, experience with Google DoubleClick QA and defect-tracking systems such as Mantis, Jira and Assembla will help you hit the ground running, but are also aspects of the job you’ll be eased into.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897