Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Web Developer/Designer at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is a global creative production company of more than 1000 employees spanning 13 offices around the world. Founded in 2001 in Amsterdam, MediaMonks is the most awarded creative production company on the planet having won 131 Cannes Lions and over 250 FWAs. With an active client list that includes most of the world's top brands, MediaMonks is the industry leader labeled the "go to agency for ambitious ideas" by AdAge who also listed Wesley ter Haar on their 2018 Creativity All-Stars list. in 2018, MediaMonks merged with Sir Martin Sorrell's S4 Capital, SFOR (LSE).
Join our in-house team of marketing Monks focused on growth by driving awareness, demand and engagement. This hybrid development/design role will manage our Wordpress– and HubSpot–powered CRM, lead generation and online marketing systems, including maintenance and new design and development to support the business's growing needs.
Role Details & Responsibilities
- In this role, you’ll lead, build and execute web infrastructure and content across our marketing channels, including our Wordpress-powered blog and HubSpot in addition to CRM reporting and API integrations.
- You’ll lead up efforts to maintain, revise and continually look to improve all technical aspects of the blog and content marketing initiatives – and workflows that bridge the two in order to effectively fill the funnel for our Growth team.
- You’ll create the information architecture and deliver appropriate technical solutions to showcase our content for easy navigation and best-in-class user experience.
- You’ll code, deploy and QA email communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Thanks to Slack, Google Hangouts and relevant software, you’ll closely collaborate with members of our Marketing and Development teams, and manage the execution of online solutions to promote MediaMonks – communicating daily with teams and people that span the globe.
- As the central recipient of new information in regards to all HubSpot efforts, and the internal authority on technical aspects of the blog, you’ll work with other teams to ensure campaigns are running smoothly and content is up-to-date, accurate and adheres to the Monks code.
- As part of the role, you’ll build and maintain the HubSpot design manager template library and maintain a website maintenance calendar to communicate technical updates to those who need to know.
- You’ll compile monthly and quarterly metric reports for the website, blog and other marketing campaigns; interpreting data into actionable insights using HubSpot dashboards and more.
- You’re a web developer with a strong eye for design – working proficiency in photoshop required.
- You're effective at QA-ing your own work with a critical attention to detail.
- Must speak fluent English and be an excellent communicator that can not only independently problem solve technical solutions, but also distill those into simple explanations to ensure more efficient operations between the Marketing team, end users and the support side of the company.
- You can compile technical documentation and communicate as needed to help instruct development teams, no matter where they are in the world.
- You’re a perfectionist, game for regularly troubleshooting our marketing efforts to ensure flawless functionality across platforms, link accuracy, alignment with UI/UX best practices and quick loading time.
- Personal passion in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community. Identify web technologies and make recommendations for enhancements that follow industry trends and standards.
Bonus ++ You have a marketing background, familiarity, currently work at an agency or in a marketing dept and or/have used HubSpot /Wordpress.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897