Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
WebGL Developer at MediaMonks BA
Our budding BA office is looking for an English-speaking WebGL Developer to make wild graphics happen in browser windows around the world.
About the Role
- As a WebGL Developer at MediaMonks, you are responsible for programming interactive graphics and shading stunning objects on behalf of the world’s leading creative agencies.
- You make websites that look nothing like websites.
- Graphics play a key role in the experiences you help to produce, whether that’s a 3D breakdown of the world’s most advanced smartphone, a WebGL sea to learn about dolphins in captivity, or abstract renderings of DNA crystals to increase awareness for autism.
- You’ll be working as part of an established mid-size team that operates with our other international offices to craft all kinds of award-winning work for the Web and beyond.
All About You
- You can independently develop fab graphics for mobile and desktop sites and have at least 4 years of shader programming experience.
- You are skilled with 3D modelling tools such as Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max or Blender.
- You have knowledge of WebGL and/or OpenGL (GLSL).
- You know how to put the Canvas API to work.
- You optimize CPU and GPU performance for breakfast, or dinner if your project needs to go live.
- You are a solid English communicator, especially when it comes to communicating project issues through using ticket systems such as Assembla.
Great to Haves
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, Sass/SCSS, C/C++, ES6, TypeScript, three.js.
- Knowledge of libraries such as Knockout, RequireJS, AngularJS, React.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling formats such as FBX and OBJ.
- Skills with Unity 3D (C# & Shaders).
- Experience with DirectX.
- Experience with Android and or iOS development.
Come Develop Some Cool Shit
If you’re hot on joining budding BA office, we’d love to receive your programming portfolio and examples of your code (e.g. GitHub or Shadertoy).
Joining MediaMonks means joining one of the most fun digital production companies around. It means working in a young, successful, fast growing international environment, full of cool people and projects. If you think you’re the right addition to our company and culture, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
Updated 02.08.2016Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11650 Ciudad de México CDMX Mexico
- +52 1 55 8421 8283
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897