Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Workday Integrations Manager at MediaMonks AMS
Defined as a communications business for the new marketing age, S4 is a digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in May 2018.The Group employs close to 6,000 people in 30 countries across The Americas, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
We have recently adopted Workday as our common HRIS system, a single source of truth for everyone in the group. The Workday Integrations Manager is a primary subject matter expert for HR Systems Integrations and will be responsible for creating, maintaining and optimizing Workday’s integration solutions for the S4 organization. This role is responsible for working closely with the other HR System team members to build impactful partnerships with various functional areas to provide HR system administration and support.
You will provide hands-on support for both operational and tactical activities and projects, including creating and analyzing integration requirements, working with 3rd party vendors, training staff on the system, providing customer service and troubleshooting issues. This position is crucial to our ability to automate and improve business processes and workflows to maximize efficiency within S4’s automation roadmap.
- Lead the design, implementation, and documentation/support of all S4 integrations from Workday
- SME for all Workday integrations
- Effectively partner with teams such as HR, Recruiting, Finance, IT, and other internal and external stakeholders to provide support for requests such as enhancements, defects, and new functionality.
- Facilitate the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participates in all aspects of system testing.
- Understand the importance of change management to facilitate the transition to new technology and processes. Develop user procedures, guidelines, process maps, training materials and documentation.
- Review, assess and recommend improvements to HRIS workflow and processes, user experience, and innovative solutions.
- Support integration failures and troubleshoot issues
- Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
- Impact Analysis on new Workday releases against current S4 Integrations
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in system requirements, releases and other HR technologies to enhance and improve efficiency in HR operations and service to employees.
- Technical focal point for all interactions with vendors/service providers for Workday Integrations
- Support M&A activities by integrating new acquisitions into the system.
- Knowledge of HRIS and design of software integration solutions required.
- Minimum 2 -3 years of experience, Workday or SuccessFactors preferred
- Advanced EIB and Workday Reporting skills desired
- Technical profile (Webservices, Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connector, SFTP) with the ability to understand the HR/Finance function and Workday integrations best practices.
- Good understanding of HR functional areas, practices, reporting needs and data analysis
- Keen attention to detail
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues.
- Proactive approach to process improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders and other business units
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems and processes.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with confidential and sensitive HR/payroll information and critical business processes required
- Experience working in global teams, advanced English required.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508