Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Canon Gig App
Canon Gig App
The Canon Gig App is a new way for fans to take professional-quality photographs at concerts. The app lets fans connect to a range of Canon cameras set up around the concert venue to capture any moment in superior quality. Part solution, part product demonstration, the Canon Gig App remedies the shortcomings of smartphone cameras while showcasing the difference a Canon camera makes. Created by UncleGrey and built by MediaMonks, the concept marries hardware and software to put a better camera in the hands of every concertgoer.
The Canon Gig App emulates the camera’s viewfinder to enable users to pan, zoom and capture the act from up-close. It then automatically assigns a unique tag to the user’s photo so they can see, save and share their concert pictures directly through the app.
Combining the quality of a 4K camera with the convenience of a smartphone, the Canon Gig App gives you professional photos without taking away from live experience. In doing so, the concept presents a promising move into product development, showing that ads can be apps.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897